
Well I'm improving - 2 posts in 1 month! Lovely sunny weather today! Why couldn't we have had this weather in August?! 2 Saturdays running I've been to 12 hour crops!! Last Saturday was MJ's crop near Newbury where I did the Then and Now LO which was a pre crop challenge for the crop I went to yesterday. It's always a FAB day at MJ's crop, lovely atmosphere and

seriously yummy food. Yesterday I went to a new place and met up with a girl I chat to on UKS. 2 Classes yesterday taught by Cleo Jarvis - I love doing Cleo's classes. I haven't finished the one project yet but the other one is Simply Beautiful St Lucia. Has pics of when we went there many years ago. The title comes from St Lucia's advertsing and if you listen to Classic FM will be familair to you at the moment. The circle with the litlle 'windows' rotates. The papers for this LO are MME which I really love. The papers for the Then and Now LO are bright, funky We R Memory Keepers whiteout Collection. I even rather bravely for me did a little stamping on the one!!
2 comments:
Hey I never realised you had a blog!!! Love the LOs and especially love the one of YOU!
Love the LO's here....fabulous :)
Thanks for the comments about my 'makes' on the blog
Post a Comment