Reviewing The Situation: Gotta Chat CJ

Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Gotta Chat CJ

Well hello blog! I really must get back to blogging! But for now I just need to share my CJ photos.



I joined the Gotta Chat CJ on UKS last summer. Last Saturday my CJ arrived back with me. I am absolutely thrilled with it and want say a huge thenk you to all the ladies who did their entry and showed me their most memorable place. Here it is all complete;

Claire chose The Medina in Tunisia, Fi's place is where she went to college, Sandra's place is The Vatican, Clare's is the Chelsea Flwer Show, Pat chose Instanbul - that's the only place I've ever been abroard that I absolutely hated - it's a good job we all like different things and places!! Lesley chose the ski resort of Winter Park which is near Denver and where my bro and family live, Hazel chose Angkor Wat - that is a place tha'ts in my top three on my wish list of places to visit, Kirsty chose Discovery Cove and 2 stunning photos and Lyn's place is Las Vegas. Ten wonderful places each with special memories.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





























































































































































5 comments:

Claire aka Feline said...

Wow, its looking stunning...so many memories of some wonderful places, I'm so glad you like it xx

Kirsty said...

So pleased you like it, its gorgeous

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

Don't you just hate it when Claire is right! LOL. Your cj is just fabulous Denise. It's lovely seeing everyones wonderful entries.

hazgizz said...

Fab - it looks lovely. Hope you're pleased with it and everyone's lovely places

Sally said...

What a lovely collection! Something to keep safe and show to all!