
Well summer is over and life getting back to the usual routine. Terrible summer weather wise and our week in West Wales was a real washout. I have done lots of crafty things though and been to several crops. One of the projects I did on my holiday is the wall hanging in the photo which was another of Cleo Jarvis's lovely kits. It was great fun to do. Very hard to get a good picture of it but hope you can see what it's like and get the 'general idea'. The altered band aid tin I had from Cleo Crafts with my last kit. The little cards inside all have the addresses and birthdays of the girls on a team I chat with on UKS.
3 comments:
Looking thoroughly fabulous :)
oooh i love it Denise - we must get more tins in!!
louise x
love what you did with Cleos undomesticated scrapbooking kit xxxx
Post a Comment