



This week's creations are a little mini book called 'PARTY' which has pics of my birthday celebration this year with my family. Then a DLO of my DGS which I'm very pleased with - he was looking at a parrot in a cage at the time and I love the different expressions on his face. Lastly a very old photo of DS2 on a little car.
News this week is that I have got myself a job! Only a very little job but it's a start and may lead on to other things. I'm going to be an MDSA a couple of days a week. It's not far to travel, only the next village and the staff are lovely. I start in two weeks time when the CRB checks are completed.
We are off to Portsmouth for the weekend and I'm really looking forward to it apart from the crack of dawn getaway tomorrow. DH is going on a tall ships day which I bought him for Christmas tomorrow. Mum, DS3 and I are going to the Gunwharf Quays tomorrow and maybe to see HMS Victory.
News this week is that I have got myself a job! Only a very little job but it's a start and may lead on to other things. I'm going to be an MDSA a couple of days a week. It's not far to travel, only the next village and the staff are lovely. I start in two weeks time when the CRB checks are completed.
We are off to Portsmouth for the weekend and I'm really looking forward to it apart from the crack of dawn getaway tomorrow. DH is going on a tall ships day which I bought him for Christmas tomorrow. Mum, DS3 and I are going to the Gunwharf Quays tomorrow and maybe to see HMS Victory.
1 comment:
hi denise - the party book looks fab! we got some of those word books in cos i really love them.... probably missed the boat on the market though haha....
Post a Comment