Reviewing The Situation: Creations and an Interview

Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Creations and an Interview


Two creations to share - another altered letter rack! am loving doing these, this one done using pp from Cleo Crafts in NI - DH and DS3 say this is the best one I've done! One LO done for the weekly challenge on UKS, don't often do the challenges if they involve following a sketch but think this one worked quite well.
Went for an interview last eve for a P/T temp job. Talk about a long hard but actually very fair interview! Heaven knows these days what you have to go through to get a 'high earning post'. First a written test, then had to do a 2 minute presentation on PVA glue!! After that the usual type of interview questions but rather more and involved than I've had before. An hour and a quarter later I was free to leave. Phew! They will let me know next week.

1 comment:

mandijane said...

I commented on your letter rack on UKS...it's fabby....I think I might have to have a go at one of these :)