skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Reviewing The Situation
I Think I Need To Think It Out Again
Friday, 30 May 2008
30th May 2008
Today I have altered this little bird house. Twas a plain, boring house from Woolies that cost £1.87. I used some 2 scoops stash and a little bling. I'm very pleased with it.
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
This is gorgeous!!
4 June 2008 at 10:09
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow me on Twitter
Twitter: What are you doing?
About Me
PinkBagLady
I am mother and grandmother who loves reading, scrapping, going to crops and pink bags.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2008
(19)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(5)
31st May 2008
30th May 2008
29th May 2008
Here is a little pic of the little acrylic album I...
28th May 2008
My Favourite Films
Pretty Woman
The Red Shoes
Yanks
An Officer and a Gentleman
Dr Zhivago
Penny Serenade
Oliver
My Favourite TV Series
Tenko
The Fourth Arm
The Onedin Line
We'll Meet Again
The Far Pavilions
Roots
To Serve Them All My Days
A Horseman Rding By
A Family at War
Upstairs Downstairs
POLDARK (the BEST TV series EVER)
My Favourite Scrapbook Shopping
EMM
Cleo's Undomesticated Scrapping Bliss
Paperarts
ScrapAngels
Mod Scraps
Gotta Craft
Cleo Crafts
My Favourite Authors
Maeve Binchy
Lesley Pearse
Rosie Thomas
Winston Graham
Noel Barber
RF Delderfield
Barbara Erskine
Sophie Kinsella
Erica James
Marian Keyes
Catrin Collier
Penny Vincenzi
Brian John
1 comment:
This is gorgeous!!
Post a Comment